Wonderful Perchers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my friends and family. It has been a rough year with learning who I thought were friends really aren't and family...well...enough said. My friends and family has been very supportive of me and my ideas, thoughts and projects. Thank you all!!
I am also thankful for my blog readers and followers! Thank you for standing by me and helping me on my journey to becoming a better photographer and putting up with my bad spelling and proper grammer.

Here are some of the things I am thankful for in pictures.
Have a wonderful, safe and very Happy Thanksgiving!


My youngest son for doing so well in kindergarten, getting his first trophy in karate, loosing his first 2 teeth and for just being him! He is such a love and a joy :)

For my favorite place in the whole world! The Farm

My oldest son for doing very good in school, for being a good kid (except for the mood swings of a 15 yr old) and growing into a very fine young man

My husband. My friend, my biggest supporter, my love. Thank you for all you do for us, for me, and being so understanding and supportive of me and my "projects"

For Sasha. Sasha went to be an angel this past August. We had the pleasure of having her in our lives for 10 yrs and our family is not the same without her. She was 14 and we saved her from being put down for no good reason. She is missed and will always be in our hearts

For my grandmother. We just celebrated her 90th birthday last month! I am thankful that she is still here with us and has gotten to see her 6 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren grow up, well not all the great grandchildren since 2 are 5 and 1 was just born a month ago ;)

and for my mom and dad. I dont have a really good pic of my mom so my dad will have to do. I am thankful that both of them are here for our children and they are always here when we need them. They are the best and when they move to North Carolina in 2 yrs I don't know what I am going to do with out them being 15 mins away. They will be 10-12 hrs away :(


Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

3 comments:

java girl said...

Hello! I'm glad that you enjoyed the photo's of the old church. I love old churches!! You little boy is just so darling in this photo and it does look like you have a lot to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!!

partialemptynester said...

Stopping by from Hannah@Aspire and, oh, what wonderful things you have to be thankful for, precious family! Both sets of our parents live near by, I don't know what I would do if they moved! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Kirsten said...

What a beautiful post Karrie! I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving. Looks like you have many reasons to be thankful. :)