Wonderful Perchers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Big Thank You to All of You!

I have decided to take a leap and put some of my most popular photos up for sale in my Artfire store!! I am very excited about this and if it wasn't for all you wonderful readers/friends, my wonderful friends on Facebook and my wonderful family, I wouldn't have made this leap. I really enjoy taking photos but never really thought about putting them up for sale but with all the encouragement of friends like you and family I am going for it. I also have some other projects I am currently working on and should be putting them up to show off in the next few days.

These are just a few of the pictures I have had made up and are currently in my store. The river one is a metallic print and let me tell you this picture does not do the actual picture any justice!! The rest of the photos are all matte prints and all the pictures are 5x7 prints. If you have any questions please feel free to email me here or on Artfire.

Click HERE to view my store

Thank you to each and everyone of you for the wonderful encouragement you have given me with my photos and for making and teaching me to be a better photographer. I learn every week with the photo challenges I am involved in and gain encouragement from all the wonderful comments everyone takes the time to leave me. I thank you all very much!!!!













The Trendy Treehouse




3 comments:

Kelly Cook said...

Way to go Karrie! I'll be back to buy soon!

Karrie said...

Thank you Kelly!!! This is exactly what I was talking about! You dont have to do that just please help me spread the word. Hoping to have some of my projects up in a little bit or so ;) your the best!

java girl said...

love the railroad tracks!!! love them love them!