Wonderful Perchers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Summertime Finds for the Garden

I spent some of the day today dreaming that it was warm out. It was -6 this morning. I have been thinking that the crocuses will be popping up in about a month and soon after that all the trees will be budding. Then I said to myself, "I have to get more stuff for my gardens!" So I thought I would cruise Artfire today to see what they have available and man did I find some wonderful things that I would like to share.This is a stained glass butterfly garden stake that I found at Glassfancy. This shop has so many wonderful stained glass items. I LOVE stained glass. She has yard items, suncatchers and more! Very cute shop! You should check out the Strawberries n Cream butterfly..Tough choice between these two. I thought this one would stand out more in between my 2 rose bushes.

When I make a few bucks I am getting this sign! It would go perfectly on my chicken coop. My girls would have a blessing and stay safe every night from raccoons. I found this at Tolemountain. She has some wonderful signs. Some of the signs are wreaths with animals..very cute! You really need to check out the sheep birdhouse on the first page..it is just adorable!


I thought this was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Do you know what it is? It's a fairy door!! You have to check out the other photos. It looks like it is a door that leads right inside a tree or wood planter. I fell in love with this! These fairy doors come in a few different styles. These can be found at nothinbutwood on Artfire.


I am always looking for new pots. My husband would kill me if I got another one! But isn't this just wonderful! It has such style and I love how all the different colors were used and put into all different types of patterns. It would look great on my deck! This and other pots and mosaics can be found at broken4art. This shop also has mosaic pendants!

Now this is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time! You have to check this shop out! this is a fire pit at johntunger. He uses recycled material and hand cuts these wonderful pieces of art. A bit pricey for me but man if I had some money and a pool....
You have to check out all the styles and look at the pictures by the pool...so awesome!


Well, these were just a few of the wonderful things I found for my backyard at Artfire.

They all made me feel good today since it is soooo freakin cold! Only another month and a half and we should be smelling spring, maybe sooner, I hope!

Have a great night!









3 comments:

coltpixy said...

So many beautiful things! I have been daydreaming of Spring all day too.

The Stewart Stuff said...

That fire pit is amazing...but you didn't mention it was $800! No wonder, it is so unique and cool! Great finds! You do need that sign for your chicken coup!

Unknown said...

That fire pit is awesome!