Wonderful Perchers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Last Day and a Thank You



I would like to take this time to say thank you to Sundays Pearl and One World. They were both kind enough to give me a blog award! Make sure you stop by there blogs, they are both wonderful blogs!

Thank you guys for thinking of me!








Hopefully this week I will be able to get back to writing and I would like to share my newest project/adventure with you. I have been working on another blog that I am starting for a friend of mine and I will explain everything real soon!





Today is the last day for the banner giveaway! Please enter 1 post down

3 comments:

Dan Felstead said...

Karrie,
I will be checking back to see what new adventure awaits you and us!

Dan

Christine said...

Congrats on your blog award! Can't wait to check back on your blog to see what's next :)

♥ xtine
http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

The Stewart Stuff said...

I cannot wait to hear more! Don't keep us in suspense too long!!! Tell Thomas Happy Birthday from us!